2018 – Events & Celebrations
Hombuja, 18th April 2018: Special Akshaya Tritiya pooja was performed at Sri Ksehtra Hombuja on 18th April 2018 through poojas to Lord Parshwanath and Goddess Padmavati Devi. The pooja was performed under the guidance of His Holiness SwastiSri Jagadguru Dr. Deevendrakeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji of Hombuja Jain Math.
– Sri Kshetra Hombuja
Humcha, 13th April 2018: Acharya 108 Sri VishuddhaSagarji Maharaj & sangh with 33 Jain munis will enter the ancient Jain Heritage Centre Hombuja on 14th April 2018 at 5 pm. The Muni Sangha will be given a rousing welcome at Hombuja under the guidance of His Holiness SwastiSri Dr. Deevendrakeerthi Bhatarakha Swamiji.
The Jain monk Sri Vishuddhasagarji is titled as “Charya Shiromani” owing to his strict adherence to the conduct of a Jain Monk. He was recently presented with the title of “Swadhya Prabhavaka” by His Holiness SwastiSri Charukeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji of Shravanabelagola Jain Math as a honour of his erudite knowledge on Jinvani (Jain scriptures) and his way of propagating Jinavani’s message.
– Sri Hombuja Jain Math
Varanga (Udupi District, Karnataka), January 17, 2018: The annual rathayatra mahotsava of Lord Sri Neminath Swami & Godess Padmavati Devi at Varanga will be held from 1st to 5th February 2018 in the presence & guidance of His HolinessSwasti Sri Dr. Deevendrakeerthi Bhattarakha Swamiji of Hombuja Jain Math.
The programme Schedule is as below –
- 1st February 2018 – Indra Pratishte, Vimana Shuddhi, Yaksha Pratishte, Hoisting of the flag, Sri Bali Vidhana, Beritadana, Mruthita Sangrahana, Ankurarpane and Navakalashabhisheka.
- 2nd February 2018 – Vasthu Shanthi, Nithya Vidhi, Navakalashabhisheka, Sri Bali Utsava.
- 3rd February 2018 – Gruha Shanthi, Yantra Aradhane, Jalagni Homa and Pushpa Rathotsava (during night)
- 4th February 2018 – Maha Naivedya Pooja to Goddess Padmavati, Requesting of Prasada, Maha Rathotsava (during Hastha Nakshatra) and 108 Kalashabhisheka with Nithya Vidhi.
- 5th February 2018 – Sribali, Kumkuma Utsava, Avabrutha Snana, De-hoisting of the flag and Sri Kshetrapala Pooja (during night).
Devotees are requested to participate actively in the celebrations.
– Sri Kshetra Hombuja